Thursday, February 15, 2007

Subspecies of Peregrin Falcon



Hi, this is Kazu of Osaka, I will write birding report with bird photos on every weekend.
I finished birding earlier than the other weekend on 11th Feb. This 11th day is a National holiday of Japan. I came back to Nanba of Osaka city, I went to Sushi restrant for late lunch,it was already 2 oclock. I ate and took beer enough. after lunch I went to a community bus stop. Suddenly my handy phone ring. It was from Kuwa, he gave me a big information, the bird is subspecies of Peregrin falcon, it has like a black helmet on its head, normal peregrin falcon has a side hair before the ear, but this does not! of course I did not know about the details of it, I knew it after home.
The place of it was same Osaka city, it was a Yodo river near the Osaka Bay,it was so unconviniet place, I transfered trains two time, and took a short distance drive by a taxi. and the time has gone for about one hour past. but it was still there!!!I am so lucky! It was on a tower of high tension wire. Kuwa told me it is on the way to moving, so it is taking a long time rest at here. Yes, yes, so I could meet it. this falcon was too far for us, so I another 40x lenz for scope, but I can not get a clear photo by it. And I added all works on these photos with a paint shop pro.http://egkaz.sakura.ne.jp/oohayabusa2.mpg


This is my first time to blog here, so I will show my cameras and the way of taking a photo.I am doing dijiscoping.My tele scope is Geoma 65-S of Vixen with 20x lenz and my digital camera is DMC-70 of Panasonic, Both of them are already old type. and I arranged the sytem of taking pictures with a plate and a special holding plates of camera.

No comments: